99.999% High Purity Helium He Gas
- Company Name:Chengdu QiYu Gas Co., LTD
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2017. 04.18
- Contact:Belle Wu
- Related Keywords:helium gas, he gas, balloon helium, pure helium
High Purity Helium (He) Gas
Helium (He) is a colourless, odourless, non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-combustible gas. It is mainly sourced from natural gas wells. Due to the world shortage in helium, many applications have recovery systems to reclaim the helium.
1. Helium is inert and the least soluble of all gases in liquids and is therefore used as a pressurisation gas for: cryogenic rocket propellants in space/missile applications
heavy water in nuclear reactors
all liquids at room or low temperatures.
2. Helium is used extensively in the welding industry as an inert shielding gas for arc welding. It is also used in conjunction with helium ("leak") detectors to test the integrity of fabricated components and systems.
3. Helium is used to fill large balloons for upper atmosphere and cosmic ray studies. Small helium balloons are used by weather forecasters to carry meteorological instruments.
4. Due to nonflammability and low density, Helium gas is ideal for filling toy balloons (in mixtures with nitrogen), airplane tyres, advertising blimps, geostationary balloons(certain projects are under way for the realisation of balloons designed to serve as television transmission and observation relays).
5. Helium is used as a carrier gas or as a purge gas for a variety of semiconductor processes.
6. Helium is used as a calibration and balance gas in calibration mixtures, a carrier gas in gas chromatography and purge and zero (span) gas for analytical instruments.
Other products from this supplier
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931